WELCOME TO MY BLOG...THANKS FOR VISITING!

Here you will be able to catch up on news, specials, and some teasers and favourites from weddings and lifestyle sessions. You will also see some personal stuff once in a while. Comments are always welcome.

Be sure to visit our website http://www.michellemurphyphotography.ca/ for more information or e-mail us at mm@michellemurphyphotography.ca

Don't forget to join with the other fans on my FACEBOOK FAN PAGE.

Friday, July 31, 2009

WEDDING WEEKEND PART TWO

Here are some of my favourite pictures from the second wedding I shot with Karen Kozell Photography a couple of weeks ago. I had such an amazing time. I love capturing those moments and telling the story that will be enjoyed for years to come. This wedding took place in Port Elgin, ON in the bride's parents backyard.






























No comments:

Post a Comment