WELCOME TO MY BLOG...THANKS FOR VISITING!

Here you will be able to catch up on news, specials, and some teasers and favourites from weddings and lifestyle sessions. You will also see some personal stuff once in a while. Comments are always welcome.

Be sure to visit our website http://www.michellemurphyphotography.ca/ for more information or e-mail us at mm@michellemurphyphotography.ca

Don't forget to join with the other fans on my FACEBOOK FAN PAGE.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Rachel & Chris E-Session + Family

A little over a week ago I met Rachel, Chris and their kids for the first time. What a lovely family. This was their engagement session as well as getting some images with the kids. I had a lot of fun. My camera was like a magnet to their son Damian, he is such a ham...those dimples! Chris' daughter Alysa was so sweet, her eyes were locked on my camera at all times no matter what! I had proof of that after looking through all of the pictures when I got back. Rachel and Chris are getting married in Hagersville this August and I cannot wait for their big day.















No comments:

Post a Comment