WELCOME TO MY BLOG...THANKS FOR VISITING!

Here you will be able to catch up on news, specials, and some teasers and favourites from weddings and lifestyle sessions. You will also see some personal stuff once in a while. Comments are always welcome.

Be sure to visit our website http://www.michellemurphyphotography.ca/ for more information or e-mail us at mm@michellemurphyphotography.ca

Don't forget to join with the other fans on my FACEBOOK FAN PAGE.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Rebecca & Jason's kids Lifestyle Session

A couple of weeks ago I met Rebecca and Jason to shoot their three children. What cuties they are! Mae has the most captivating eyes and the redest lips I have ever seen. She reminds me of Snow White...but blond :) Her and I had fun hugging the trees. Brooke was trying to copy my moves while we were on our walk...so cute. Grayson...well he was all smiles! I know the family is anxious to see their album so here is a sneak peek...




No comments:

Post a Comment