WELCOME TO MY BLOG...THANKS FOR VISITING!

Here you will be able to catch up on news, specials, and some teasers and favourites from weddings and lifestyle sessions. You will also see some personal stuff once in a while. Comments are always welcome.

Be sure to visit our website http://www.michellemurphyphotography.ca/ for more information or e-mail us at mm@michellemurphyphotography.ca

Don't forget to join with the other fans on my FACEBOOK FAN PAGE.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

LITTLE HERO ~Guelph Photographer

I am part of a non-profit organization called Inspiration Through Art (formerly The Littlest Heroes Project). It is a way for photographers to give back to brave children who are overcoming an illness or life altering disease.
This past weekend I met Ashton. He was born at 24 weeks gestation weighing only 1 pound 9 ounces! He has been through so much in his life, battle after battle to survive. He has continued to be so strong, and through it all he has never lost his big smile. This little man is so loved and supported by his parents. They are all truely an inspiration and I am so glad to have met them. I am happy I was able to capture this moment in time for them.















4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! My favorite is the close-up of the three faces. You can feel the love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo 's , amazing work it really touched my heart to see how happy they are , dispite everything

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning images!!
    My fave is the same as Susan's also!
    I say CANVAS that one....HUGE...BIG!!
    They are wonderful and what a fabulous looking family, they ooze LOVE!

    ReplyDelete