WELCOME TO MY BLOG...THANKS FOR VISITING!

Here you will be able to catch up on news, specials, and some teasers and favourites from weddings and lifestyle sessions. You will also see some personal stuff once in a while. Comments are always welcome.

Be sure to visit our website http://www.michellemurphyphotography.ca/ for more information or e-mail us at mm@michellemurphyphotography.ca

Don't forget to join with the other fans on my FACEBOOK FAN PAGE.

Monday, August 2, 2010

FUN MINI SHOOT -Cambridge Photographer

So I was visiting with my amazing family up north. My cousins and I talked about doing a little photoshoot at some point during the weekend. Well, I grabbed a bench threw it in the weeds and started clicking. We had so much fun. I cannot wait to do this again! These two gorgeous ladies are mother and daughter, YES I said mother and daughter! They have the most captivating eyes, oh you will see!
I always talk about how I wish I had a model in my pocket when I am out and about. Mel and Mon will you be my models in my pocket? Lol! I hope you enjoy.
















No comments:

Post a Comment