WELCOME TO MY BLOG...THANKS FOR VISITING!

Here you will be able to catch up on news, specials, and some teasers and favourites from weddings and lifestyle sessions. You will also see some personal stuff once in a while. Comments are always welcome.

Be sure to visit our website http://www.michellemurphyphotography.ca/ for more information or e-mail us at mm@michellemurphyphotography.ca

Don't forget to join with the other fans on my FACEBOOK FAN PAGE.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

CHADWICK FAMILY SESSION

I have been so anxious to post this family session. My best friend and her gorgeous family! Their family will be expanding next month, I cannot wait! I am a little bummed that I will be away on vacation during the baby's birth. I will be very anxious to meet the little angel when I get back. Hopefully we can squeeze in some time for a baby session, if I can put the baby down :)
This was probably one of my favourite sessions, since it was also a great time to catch up with my friends. Here are a few of my favourites.














No comments:

Post a Comment